Executive Administrative Assistant
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
We are Muncie Power
At Muncie Power Products, "We Build Trust" is not just a slogan it's the way we do business. As a leading manufacturer of power take-offs and fluid power components, we've been building trust for over 80 years with our reliable, quality products and dependable customer service. We want the next generation of employees to continue that legacy. As a mid-size company Muncie Power Products provides a culture that values our employees by offering professional development, wellness opportunities, and a supportive work environment.
Muncie Power Products employees bring professionalism and dedication to the job, and in return, are provided formal training to become knowledgeable product experts. Our employees know, no matter the role, that they are an integral part of a team. Integrity and follow through are at the forefront of importance. From Accounting and Human Resources, to Customer Service, Sales, Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing and Assembly; we know we aren't just making truck parts: we are meeting our customer's challenges with engineered solutions.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide daily support for the Chairman, President & CEO, and his Executive Staff. This team member will be integral in the planning and coordination of company functions, luncheons and special events. She/he will work independently on variety of projects (from concept to completion), manage tasks simultaneously and handle confidential matters with discretion, all while ensuring a harmonious and welcoming workplace. Lastly, this addition is expected to exercise good judgment and possess strong written and verbal communication.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, the hire must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Arrange and oversee all administrative, logistical and hospitality aspects of executive meetings; includes preparing agendas and minutes
• Make domestic and international business travel arrangements for executives, visitors from Interpump Group, various employees and company guests, including airline, car rental, and room reservations
• Serve as project coordinator for company meetings, which includes planning and coordinating presentations, organizing and disseminating information to appropriate audiences, making arrangements and preparations for luncheons and dinners
• Serve as event planner/project coordinator for company events and special projects, which includes planning and coordinating annual customer golf outing, annual supervisor's holiday dinner, all-managers meetings, and sourcing participant gifts and special acknowledgments
• Coordinate information needed in the preparation of a variety of high quality correspondence, which includes developing presentations, writing reports and typing written agreements, memos, letters and other documents
• Oversee and assure the quality appearance of the Delaware Building with special attention on the fifth floor, which includes requesting needed repairs and replacements for office equipment and furniture, ordering and maintaining fifth floor supplies, requesting maintenance services, tracking and following-up as needed
• Process and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and incoming faxes and prepare outgoing faxes
• Maintain files for executives' office and corporate calendar
• Complete and process executive expense reports
• Schedule videoconference and training rooms and set up rooms as needed
• Coordinate non-disclosure agreements and patent submissions; includes scanning, filing, documenting and communication to other parties and patent attorneys
• Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Staff
Experience: Minimum offive years of administrative/secretarial experience in a corporate or high level administrative office
Education: Associate Degree in Office Administration, Business or related field or equivalent commensurate level of work experience (noted above)
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software including Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proficiency with using the Internet to conduct research, compare and analyze data, and provide others with needed information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as external contacts
- Able to complete multiple tasks, be flexible, establish priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing work environment
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations and maintain strict confidentiality
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, professionalism and diplomacy
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Travel: less than 5%
Position Reports to: Chairman, CEO & President
Physical Activity: Occasional lifting of objects ranging from 1-25 pounds may be required
Muncie Power Products offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Wellness Program Incentives, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Voluntary Life with Long-Term Care, Voluntary Accident.
Muncie Power Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Muncie Power Products does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Muncie Power Products shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Muncie Power Products.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please send your contact information to email@example.com