- Tulsa, OK, USA
- Full Time
We are Muncie Power
At Muncie Power Products, "We Build Trust" is not just a slogan it's the way we do business. As a leading manufacturer of power take-offs and fluid power components, we've been building trust for over 80 years with our reliable, quality products and dependable customer service. We want the next generation of employees to continue that legacy. As a mid-size company Muncie Power Products provides a culture that values our employees by offering professional development, wellness opportunities, and a supportive work environment.
Muncie Power Products employees bring professionalism and dedication to the job, and in return, are provided formal training to become knowledgeable product experts. Our employees know, no matter the role, that they are an integral part of a team. Integrity and follow through are at the forefront of importance. From Accounting and Human Resources, to Customer Service, Sales, Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing and Assembly; we know we aren't just making truck parts: we are meeting our customer's challenges with engineered solutions.
Muncie Power Products, an industry leader in Power Take-Offs and mobile power components to the truck equipment industry, has an immediate opening within the Value Stream Department for an Inventory Analyst. Reporting to an Operation Controller, this hire is responsible for auditing and reporting operation's non-conformances to established accounting and inventory control principals, policies, and objectives. Additionally, this team member will compile and analyze a variety of data, prepare and audit inventory transactions, adjustments, while reconciling inventory variances and transfers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, the hire must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Audits inventory processes responding to management with recommendations
- Reconcile and analyze variances to determine root cause and recommends corrective actions
- Trains personnel on inventory processes
- Reviews and analyzes open work orders and other inventory accuracy data as time permits
- Reviews, reconciles and submits findings for physical inventory variance reports to team
- Identifies and coordinates part counts in all locations and warehouses
- Assists in physical inventory preparations and procedures; adjustments as required
- Audit IT systems for programmatic or procedural errors
- Analyzes enhancements, opportunities and bottlenecks
- Facilitates Lean Events as needed
- Maintains close liaison with other departments
- Constantly strives to meet or exceed Company goals
Experience: Five (5) years experience in a manufacturing environment with two (2) years of Inventory Control experience. Distribution and Six-Sigma lean manufacturing experience is a plus.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of ERP and MRP systems
- Proficient in Excel and Word, and working knowledge of Access
- Understanding of sound accounting principles and their laws
- Strong mechanical and analytical ability
- Working knowledge of computers, scanners and inventory control systems
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to recommend and implement inventory policies and procedures
- Flexibility to effectively adapt to changing conditions and job assignments
- Self motivated with strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work well with others
- Must have strong mediation skills
Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Position Reports to: Operations Controller
Muncie Power Products offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Wellness Program Incentives, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Voluntary Life with Long-Term Care, Voluntary Accident.
Muncie Power Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Muncie Power Products does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Muncie Power Products shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Muncie Power Products.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please send your contact information to email@example.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media