Bench Assembler (Temp to Hire)
- Tulsa, OK, USA
We are consistently searching for Bench Assemblers for our Tulsa, OK manufacturing facility. These are individuals with mechanical apptitude and a desire to work hard and get product shipped to our customers same day/next day. Because we are a fast-paced environment we need indivudals with a great attitude and a committment to quality.
A Bench Assembler performs various duties in filling customer orders. Some of these duties include:
• Filling customer orders in an accurate and timely manner; may assemble and dismantle PTO's to meet customer specifications.
• Label and package products to be shipped.
• Assures that shipping documents are processed properly.
• Maintains stock level by assembling parts as needed. Completes paper work as required.
• Operates forklift, pallet jack, and other material handling equipment.
• Responsible for assembling flanges for assembly cells, MPP distribution centers, and stock as required.
• Performs light clerical duties.
• Assists in inventory control.
• Lifts and moves heavy objects.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly.
• Communicates to supervisor any problems.
• Responsible for completing work orders and reporting labor hours worked.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to use basic hand tools.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Must have legible handwriting.
• Must be flexible to perform a variety of assignments.
• Ability to work well with others.
Muncie Power Products is dedicated to the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of Power Take-Offs and Fluid Power products that meet or exceed the industry's quality standards. Our North American manufacturing facility is located in Tulsa, OK along with our Engineering and Test facilities.
Since 1935, we have been dedicated to providing quality products and services that will satisfy the needs and expectation of our customers. We are ISO certified and are committed to the continual improvement of our products. "We Build Trust" is not just a slogan – it's the way we do business.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Wellness Program Incentives, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Voluntary Life with Long-Term Care, Voluntary Accident.
Equal Opportunity Employer